The Dutch corona approach is aimed at keeping the virus under maximum control and not overloading healthcare.
In the meantime, good results have been achieved throughout the Netherlands as a result of compliance with the measures, and the figures show a positive development. From now on, our government will give more space in the so-called one and a half meter society.
Lentink also participates in the relaxation of the measures imposed by the Dutch government. Where necessary, we allow visitors to visit the company. We continue to adapt and focus our company on “the new Dutch normal”.
The (NL) basic rules for everyone within Lentink are:
- Wash your hands:
- 20 seconds with soap and water, then dry hands thoroughly
- Before you go out, when you come to the office, when you come back home, when you have blown your nose, of course before dinner and after going to the toilet.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Use tissue paper to blow your nose and then throw it away. Then wash your hands!
- Do not shake hands
- Keep at least 1.5 meters away from others (at least 2 arm lengths)
- This applies to everyone on the work floor, in the offices and at work if you have a vital function.
- Keeping a minimum distance of 1.5 meters reduces the chance that our people and visitors infect each other.
- If possible, people work at home as much as possible.
- Avoid crowds. If you see that it is difficult to keep at least 1.5 meters away: go back to your own workplace.
From May 18 we apply the following policy for visitors:
- Receiving visitors such as suppliers and customers is permitted again, but is planned, confirmed and recorded by Lentink employees.
- Lentink applies an access policy here, including control.
- Visitors wash and disinfect their hands upon entering Lentink.
- Mouth masks are no longer required internally at Lentink; The exception to this rule is that if someone has doubts about his condition or prefers a mask, he also wears it.
- A tour / company visit takes place with a maximum of 3 people. (1 guide and max. 3 visitors)
- For each meeting room, it has been determined how many people are allowed in a particular room. (related to max. 1 person per 10 square meters)
- The safety distance of at least 1.5 meters from our employees must be followed by everyone within Lentink.
- The priority remains, within Lentink's policy, that contact takes place as much as possible via email, telephone or digital communication means (such as Skype / Microsoft teams, etc.).
Lentink will adjust its policy accordingly in the event of upcoming relaxations of measures announced and released by our government.